Friday, August 15, 2008

Trying this again!


So we have been really busy this summer( o.k o.k this year). But we are back to homeschooling at home this year and I am hoping to do more posting! I am really excited about the things God has been showing me and am happy to be putting them into practice!
We are a family of 4 girls at this moment and are expecting our 5th little girls in January! How exciting! 5 yes that's what I said 5 girls! Needless to say there is alot of hair ties, lotion, lip gloss, nail polish, cloths, shoes, pink things, did I mention cloths, around our house.
As for my husband, I get alot of comments like oh you poor husband, or doesn't he want a boy? Well, He is the king of his castle here in Hawaii and I don't think he would have it any other way! These girls love their daddy and you can tell!!
As for the "ARE YOU DONE NOW?" questions, that is all in God hand as far as we are concerned, we took it into our own hands at one point and quickly found out what a mistake that was! As for us we will wait on the Lord and be willing for whatever He has in store for us!
Behold children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (Psalms 127:3)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, I just got back from vacation today and got your message. I'm sorry to say that Diana did not leave me any forwarding information :( I hope you can track her down. I know they were looking at a house in Port Orchard... Congrats on the baby girl! Any thoughts on the name? Come visit me on How my garden grows.. Love, em

dawn said...

hi my friend...

i'm feeling a little self-indulgent right now cause isee this as a new way for me to stay updated on your life and i love it...

=]

love you, love your family, tell everyone i said hi

xoxo...dawn