Thursday, September 3, 2009

My New Projects!




My Husband is really into bee stuff right now! So I am now making stuff with bees wax in it. The honey and wax I am using is made here in Hawaii by Hawaiian bees themselves. Imagine that! from what I understand the wax and honey made here in Hawaii is desired all over the world. Hawaii ships thousands of pounds of honey everywhere! Anyway all this to tell you I am giving away 3 tubes of my Hawaiian beeswax lip balm that I made myself and am going to be listing on my Etsy store. So if you would like to win 3 lip balms from Hawaii just leave me a comment and I will be picking a winner at random on Friday September 7th.




Whats in the lip balm you ask? Pure beeswax, vitamin e oil, sweet almond oil, Jojoba oil, and one of three essential oils (tangerine oil, spearmint oil, or Candy cane oil) That it! all Natural! Then I placed them n nice little blue lip balm Tubes.
I will also be selling pure Hawaiian bees wax for your own crafting needs at my etsy store! So check it out!
Enjoy


Aloha,


Sarah

2 comments:

Linda said...

O-O-O- I want these. I am crazy about beeswax products and have considered doing this very thing myself after we move to Michigan.

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.