Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby room is almost done!!

So here it is we finished painting and hanging the boarder in the baby/guest room this last weekend. Wayne put the crib in the room and the guest bed He also painted an older dresser we had and now it is a cute nursery!

The picture is a little off center but you get the idea! This is the first room in our home that I have decorated so far and I am excited about it. I think it is very cute and very Girly!
Now we just need to clean the room and do a few finishing touches and we are ready for baby!
Aloha!


1 comment:

Like Olive Plants said...

I had no idea you were expecting again! Wow! The Lord is really pouring the blessings on your family! You're going to catch up with us soon!

I'll give you a call soon. It sounds like we've got lots to talk about!