Saturday, November 22, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?

Well this is what I am looking like these days. I am now 34 weeks along and still trying to keep up with everyday life along with getting ready for the holidays! Can I just say that I am very tired? Anyway I wanted to share some of the things that have kept me from having time to get on here and keep in touch. Here it goes:
Here is what my kitchen table is looking like lately, My kids are missing dinners at the table we have resorted to eating in the living room for this short time!
So here are a couple of sets of pot holders and kitchen towels that I have been working with my girls to make for Christmas gifts. This is so easy and fun to do, I am even teaching my sewing class how to make them. I have Randi over at I Have To say for this crafty set, she has tutorial on her site on how to make these. You should check it out.( Hey Randi the same towels are almost $4.00 for the two here in Hawaii, can you believe it?)
I also found these great aprons on Randi's site. So easy and great to go with the pot holders and towels!

This is a baby blanket that I finished today for a friend whose baby shower is tomorrow! I hope she likes it!And last but not least I made these rolls today as a test run for Thanksgiving dinner. They turned out great! About half of them were already gone before I could get this picture!
So I would say that was not bad for one days work, I can't really believe I got done what I did today, but not to many more days before Christmas and not to mention I will have another baby here very soon!!!! YEA!!!
What have you been up to for the Holiday's, Any great gift Ideas?
Aloha!














1 comment:

Linda said...

Aww...I showed Jay your picture, he said you look happy and I think so too. I love all your sewing! I used to collect vintage aprons but sold them a long while ago.