Saturday, November 29, 2008

A new Fav. Song!!

I have a new favorite song. If you know me at all you know that music is just a part of who I am. A friend of mine told me of this song by Brandon Heath. It is called Give me your eyes. If you get a chance you need to here it. Very good song! It is taking about asking the Lord to give him Gods eyes to see people the way the God sees the people. This is a prayer that I am going to be praying for myself.you know there are a lot of lost and hurting, and unhappy people out there that just need Jesus in their hearts. anyway my friend also told me of another song by Casting crowns that is really good as well called Slow Fade. worth listening to.
Well I am off to my baby shower today so chat with ya later!

Here is the link to Brandon Heaths song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTsYAZvHsEQ
Aloha.

No comments: