Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another project completed!

Well, I did it I made another rag quilt. It took me one whole day to sew this quilt together and then clip it. It is a lap quilt so it didn't take as long as the first one I made that fit my moms queen bed! I think it turned out really nice!
I don't know this quilt may end up in my store. I am thinking about making Hawaiian rag quilt kits to sell in my Etsy store, We will see if I can get to cutting out all those pieces.
I'm not sure what I will do now.? What are some of you working on?
ALOHA!

1 comment:

randi said...

Cute! I haven't ever made one of those, but they sure look nice. They look all ready for a warm evening!

I am not sure what I am working on this week since I don't have to make Aubry's halloween costume anymore. I saw Autumn in the thrift store and her daughter had the same costume from last year and we are borrowing it. Yessss!