Friday, October 10, 2008

Look what my friend made me!

My friend Shelly, who runs our homeschooling group and has had us over every week to sew made me this shirt! It is so comfortable and fits me perfectly! It is hard to find thing to wear now days! She made another one for me that I love and will have to post as soon as I get a picture!
So here are two pics of me that my hubby took so you can see me and the shirt!
I am going to be posting a give away very soon! We have been learning to make hand bags and back packs and some of them are so cute, ok, ok all of them are sooooo cute. So I have made a small back pack to give away on my blog! So check in to see how to win!

Aloha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
How are you feeling these days? Plenty pregnant I'm guessing. It seems as things are going well with your bunch- I can't get over Coral's curly hair its so cute!
Em

randi said...

You are so cute! How fun to have some new clothes!