Friday, October 24, 2008

More New Cloths!

That's right my wonderful friend Shelly has done it again! She made me this very cute dress. And it fit me perfect without having to be measured. She is good! It is very nice to have someone make me cloths while I am pregnant because as you may know maternity cloths are not cheep! So Thank You so Very MUCH Shelly!
And as for me I have been making more skirts for my girls after making coral another skirt the older ones decided that I should make them one as well. So I did and they wore them to!!! Their skirt is a little different in that they have a double layer of fabric to make it a bit puffy. It is one of the new style and I a surprised I figured out how to do it without a pattern! They chose all their own fabric from what I had at home, Caitlin is in the pink shirt and Candice is inside the church!
Here is the second on I made for Coral. In this skirt I used more fabric so it gathered more. It turned out very nice, and she liked the fact that her sisters had homemade skirts to. They all wore them to church on Wednesday night.


Have fun sewing!
Aloha!

No comments: