Monday, September 22, 2008

The Great Picture Request!

I do not like taking pics of myself mainly because they never make me look good or even how i think i look. But for the sake of fun with my friend and the blogs I am posting a couple pics.
We love going to the beach! we try to go once a week if not more! So here is a picture of My hubby Wayne, Myself and Coral, Coral makes a great cover up for not having much in the way of clothing on! :)

The next two pictures are of Coral and I reading a book together before bed. This one is in the dark with a flashlight for fun!
And this one is with the light on for a better picture. Coral loves to have a book read to her every night if possible. She is a very smart girl so it makes it fun to read to her! Notice her smile? If you ask her to give a cheese smile this is what you will get!

Ya know these pictures are reminding me that I am getting older fast! So I think that will be all for now!

ALOHA!

4 comments:

randi said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Coral! She is adorable---just like you!

Sandra Lundy said...

great pictures....beautiful beach! nice to "meet" you and your little one is super cute!

Heather said...

Those are lovely! The one reading together with the flashlight is SO fun!

Anonymous said...

Nice to "meet" you! Lovely pictures. Your little girl is adorable.

Beautiful header, too.

XO