Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Growing up and also starting over!

Well its true my girls are growing up! I tried to stop them but this is one thing they just wont listen to me about! Courtney was helping caitlin with her sewing project the other night and the lack of questions coming my way was leaving me feeling less needed. I cant believe how fast time goes by..
I mean just a short time ago this was my first baby and now she is a beautiful young lady...
But in light of this we have been blessed with another "little" one, and although I still have some time with the "older" ones my job is not yet close to being done and with another one coming in January it gives my mommy heart much joy! So for now we are starting over with the things of "little ones" like potty training, I am hoping Coral will be trained before Chloe comes in January, so far it looks good. Coral is a Little more than half way there!

I SO ENJOY MY KIDS!!
ALOHA

2 comments:

randi said...

Courtney is so pretty!

mommy to six J's said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so big they are all so beautiful. How old is Coral.? I think her and Jenna are pretty close in age. I am also expecting a little boy in December so Chole and my son will also be close in age. Take care Love char