Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ready To Bloom!

We are ready to bloom!


Today is our first day of school! I do have to tell you that I am not all the way prepared but the fact that I can stay in my p.j's to teach my kids if I so choose helps me not to worry so much! Just kidding. We have everything we need to get going this year and I am very excited! We have some adjusting to do with Coral, now able to get into everything she can possibly see ( and she does get into everything.) and a new baby coming in January, it will take some getting organized and for anyone who knows me knows that is not my best subject so to speak! But I am confident that this year I am already more organized than last year and ready for anything that can come our way, and besides I have a wonderful support team, God, My husband, My kids and great friends! What more could you need? Well I gotta go my kids are ready to start, and I need to find Coral,I wonder what she is learning right at this moment?


Some of the Curriculum I will be using this year:

Math u see for all the girls.

Life Pac language

Abeka Literature

Bob Jones readers

and putting together my own unit studies in History and science.

also for hand writing the girls will be copying Rules Of Civility by George Washington

along with alot of other fun stuff!


Happy Homeschooling!


No comments: