Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I like to make things!



Don't adjust your screen. They really are that color! I like bright things. The blue blanket I started when I first got pregnant and thought maybe it would be a boy, Then we found out it will be a girl so the pink and green blanket came next. My husband and girls all say that this one reminds them of a watermelon. Anyway, I am working on another one already, I have quite a few friend having babies at about the same time as am so I need to keep busy and hopefully be able to give each one a blanket for a gift.

What do you like to make?

ALOHA!

1 comment:

mommy to six J's said...

hI WE HAVE Jordan,Janae,Jacob,Jesiah.Jenna and who knows. I love the name Chole it is so girly. We would have named this one Jory but its not a girl so who knows now. Yes we are in the same house. IT is getting very cramped. Take care Char