Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer isn't really over, Is it?

I am for sure having a problem with the fact that summer is ending and I have started school for the next year! It is easy for me to give in and take a beach day with friends still who have not yet stated school. But I find the time spent with friends much needed and valuable!
Last week we went to the beach with some friends and the kids found a sand crab after digging a large hole in the sand. Here Courtney is holding that crab. Science right? so we did some school!

Here Candice and Kiana are sharing a tube on their way out to the water, this shows coordination, sharing and talent, I would call this social skills and physical education, Can I get some one to agree with me please? PLEASE!!
Here candice gives me a smile for a picture on the shoreline.


and here are Caitlin and Coral just being cute!

Now I need to tell you that at the beach that day we were told that a tiger shark was in the water in the shallows. He was probably looking for a turtle to eat. But we stayed mainly because the place we were at was coved in and there was no way for the shark to get to us! we had a great day and we spent lots of time with friends. my kids went home with the gift of a sun burn and so we used that to talk about the importance of reapplying sunblock!(more education!!)

I do love living in Hawaii and am looking forward to more educational days, even if it means hitting the books more!

ALOHA!

No comments: